This practical eWorkshop will guide you through the process of creating an eLearning course from start to finish including one-on-one consultation with the instructor. You will learn some of the industries "best practices" to help you convert your traditional face-to-face training to meaningful online resources. In this eWorkshop you will learn:
- How to apply basic elements of instructional design
- How to organize your content
- About learning styles and how to implement learning styles in your course activities
- How to write Learning Objectives that are clear, concise and measurable
- How to convert your workshop content to video format
- How to add interactivity, and the effective use of video, graphics and other design elements
- About affordable software, video hosting platforms and Learning Management Systems (LMS) and how to use them.
- How to use analytics to help you understand who is viewing your course, sharing your content, and levels of engagement and learning.
This is a beginner level workshop designed to help agencies of all sizes get started! We recommend all staff involved with the development and delivery of training content participate in this workshop. An individualized, virtual team meeting with the instructor will be held to help you reach your goal.
SEATING IS LIMITED DUE TO INDIVIDUALIZED COACHING SUPPORT.
Individual Registration (One participant, no projection): $299.00 + Applicable Tax
Agency Registration (Projection to staff team at one site): $999.00 + Applicable Tax
October 12, 19, 26, 2017, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm EDT
Can’t make the dates? The recordings, materials and coaching call will be made available at your convenience.
Please note some of the content from Getting Started - Converting Workshops to Virtual Resources, Creating Your Virtual Resources and Self- Serve RI - Taking the Leap from Workshops to eLearning, is included in this course. If you have attended any of these courses, please contact us for the alumni rate.
CLICK HERE to understand the rates and requirements.